Health insurance and vacation in Europe

Health insurance and vacation in EuropeThis is a holiday to be held in Europe, all have a basic coverage through the National Health Services that apply to journeys up to 1 month. A coverage but is limited in many areas. By vacation beyond 30 days, or by studying, business travel and work in an EU country, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Switzerland, you should contact the local authorities and receive an EU health card, the BLUE health card. – Click Information on International Health insurance under EU rules >>


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s