Advantages and Disadvantages of Tourism – Short Essay New pedagogy St vincent & Grenadines Island is a small. island with limited education facilities. Primarily motivated students can easily start their own education. Many people think of education as something that occurs in a school or classroom. However, knowledge-eager students can gain additional. 368 Words | 2 Pages Advantages and Disadvantages of Tourism. “Tourism can be a blessing to a country but it is by no means an unmixed blessing.
Advantages of Medical Tourism in Dubai, UAE
Medical tourism is an upcoming branch of the healthcare industry and has fast captured the imagination of people across the world. It is not just an inexpensive mode of treatment but it also gives the patient to avail the best medical facilities in the world. Countries like India, Singapore, the UAE, Thailand, etc. are fast becoming a destination for medical tourism.
Source: guide2dubai. com
Given below are the advantages of medical tourism and why one should opt for them.
1) Save on money: There is no doubt that this is the biggest advantage of medical tourism. For example, a heart surgery in India would probably cost half or 1/4th of the total procedure. This is a big plus point for people who are looking for almost immediate treatment.
2) Jump the queue: Yes, you read it right! There is no waiting period involved in getting the treatment. Unlike other procedures that require appointments well in advance, in this field you can get priority treatment without having to wait for a long period of time.
3) Getting more and more specialized services: Medical tourists have the advantage of getting the services of highly qualified and experienced medical professionals. For example, India is famous for cardiology, neurology and urology, Thailand is famous for cosmetic and facial surgeries.
4) Less paperwork: Imagine doing paperwork when you are about to receive treatment! That’s the worst possible thing for you, isn’t it? However as medical tourists are willing to take the chance of going abroad, they are also aided by the agents who guide them through the paper work without any fuss. Even medical tourist facilitators help in reducing the paperwork for the patients.
5) Holiday cum treatment: When you go abroad for treatment, you also get an opportunity to visit a foreign destination. You can always stay for a few days more and enjoy it as a holiday. Just make sure that the treatment is not physically taxing.
These are some of the advantages of medical tourism that offers to patients besides treatment. We hope you make the most of it by availing of the benefits.